Apace Systems diverse portfolio of media management, workflow and clustered storage system products continues to serve the broadcast, post-production, studio, education, house of worship, government, and corporate markets. With over a decade of experience and over 400 global installations, Apace Systems provide solutions that optimizes the different stages of a media workflow such as content creation, consumption, and distribution.
- Apace unifies Daytona State College media broadcast, production, online training and content archive workflow via a...
- Apace Systems Scalable Global MAM consolidates management of multi-site media and workflow
- Sportsman Channel redefines its workflow via Apace® automated MAM storage platform and Adobe Anywhere
- Apace and Keycode Media will be presenting the most integrated solution for Adobe Anywhere and Premiere via Apace M...
- Apace targets media Big Data with Unstructured Search for Media (USM) data machines
Join us at IBC 2015 - Booth No. 7.K27 in RAI Center at Amsterdam, Netherlands from September 11-15, 2015.